- The information in this page is based on the KUKA Manuals, KUKA documentations, and KUKA support team replies.
- Use the information below under your responsibility. drag and bot GmbH assumes no responsibility or liability for any possible damage or injury resulted from it.
Error Number : KSS29002¶
Error Message : "Signal flow (running): object ETHERNETx return error RSITimeout".
Try to ping the KRC4 controller using command
If you can see 2 lines repeated with different icmp_seq and time, then probably there is another application using the standard RSI port number 49152, try using different port number.
64 bytes from 172.22.10.2: icmp_seq=1 ttl=255 time=0.220 ms 64 bytes from 172.22.10.2: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.248 ms (DUP!)
If the ping result is different, then please :
- Ensure that the Ethernet cable is connected to the controller Ethernet connection labeled X66.
- Recheck your network connections between the IPC and the controller.
- Connect the IPC to the controller directly without any network switch/router.
- Recheck your KRC4 RSI network Configuration.
Error Number : KSS01030¶
Error Message : "SEN: RSI execution interrupted - RSI stopped".
- Open the file RSI.XML in the directory C:\KRC\ROBOTER\CONFIG\User\Common.
- In the XML tag
add an additional tag
- Perform cold start with "Reload file".
Error Number : KSS00404¶
Error Message : "Safety stop".
Solution : Safety wiring are not correct, please check your safety wiring with the KUKA documents that delivered with the Robot.