If you are new to drag&bot, this is the place to get an overview of the possibilities of drag&bot.
Step 1: Watch videos, browse website¶
If you haven't done yet, a good way to get an overview of drag&bot OS is
- watching our product video
- browsing our youtube channel
- browsing our website
Step 2: Complete first tutorials in simulation¶
To get familiar with drag&bot OS, you should complete these basic tutorials:
- Tutorial: Get started
- Tutorial: Create a Pick&Place Program
- Tutorial: Customize 3D Environment
- Tutorial: Customize Operator Cockpit
Step 3: Learning by doing¶
If you have completed the above listed tutorials, you can start creating your first own application. Consult the following chapters for help:
- The How to chapter will give you more information around specific topics, e.g. create robot trajectories, use IOs, pick or place parts from grids and many more.
- The Application Examples chapter contains examples of applications solved with drag&bot that you can use as starting point for your own project.