How to build and execute simple programs¶
- Create a simple program in the builder.
- The program will move the robot between two positions.
- The Move Cartesian function block and the Trajectory Wizard will be used.
- How to duplicate and remove a function block.
- How to run a program with the loop and the step function.
Create a new program¶
- Open the Program Overview.
- Select button in the upper right.
- You will see the Builder.
- Give it a name on the top left text field, e.g. Move Test.
Arrange the program flow¶
- Add a Move Cartesian function block.
- Select on the added function block.
Please read first the trajectory wizard tutorial for further information.
- Move the robot to the desired position by using the arrows.
- Click to assign the pose to the waypoint.
- Select to add a second waypoint. Repeat step 4 and step 5.
- Now select to finish setting the trajectory.
Tip: Change function blocks titles
You can change the name of any function block or subprogram in the program flow by clicking on the current name. For example name a Move Cartesian block Homeposition.
Tip: Search function blocks in the library
You can use the search filter in the library for localizing function blocks and better sorting.
Run the program¶
- Finish creating your program flow.
- Now select .
- You will go automatically to the Runview.
- Press the to start the program.
Make sure there is no red box around the function blocks. Red boxes indicate missing parameters.
Info: Duplicate Function Blocks
- Go to the Builder.
- Select on an added function block.
Info: Remove and restore the program flow
- Select .
- Now select on the second function block in the program.
- You can cancel the function block deletion during five seconds by selecting .