Release Notes: Studio 1.8.3¶
[1.8.3] - 2022-10-18¶
- Custom Wizard functionality extended with new possiblities like embedded wizards, continue conditions, optimized layout for small screens ...
- Quick Programs: Repeat Icon now available
- Quick Programs: Config added not to stop on button release
- Quick Programs: Show status as badge
- More error information can now be shown when robot in error state
- Camera wizard: Get device camera image and send it to file manager
- Added export function for KEBA Kebian Devices
- KeTop: JogBar can now toggle to make more space on Operator-Cockpit
- KeTop: JogBar speed added quick select buttons
- KeTop: Reload functionality when pressing 2nd + menu button
- Operator-Cockpit: Operator and technicians can now modify the layout of the dashboard and save it
- A checkbox to multi delete selected programs added to the confirming modal window saying that the program which you try to delete is used in another program
- ParamView: Added save&run button
- Datastore: Delete All Items button was added
- Error acknowledgement with current position confirm of a robot for example for the UR
- Point cloud disabled and can be by setting variables in the local storage
- Retrying to look for clear error function multiple times
- KeTop: Pressing play button now performs the same action as Save&Run button when in Builder
- Using KeTop mode if available and robot is in automatic
- Hiding generic parameter view for Operator if custom wizard is available
- IO Wizard display titles are updated in IO polling process
- Quick Moves: Tab available when there's no Quick Moves
- Trajectory Wizard: Clicking on waypoints points on KeTop will open the waypoint list only on 2nd click
- Operator-Cockpit: If program is not parametrized, clicking play will open parameter view
- Re-added robot status guide step for operators and fixed selectors
- Gripper wizard: A list of grippers was made instead of a dropdown.
- Device setting saved in local instead of session storage, relogin on a KeTop device will open with the correct device flag again.
- KeTop: Pressing play button multiple times in Operator-Cockpit doesn't open multiple load program dialogs anymore
- Hiding Control Panel arrows on small screens if the "how to navigate" overlay is shown.
- Component-Manager: Increased stop component timeout from 5 seconds to 30 seconds. Will lead to components stopping/restarting cleanly.
- Unit conversion issue in datastore poses
- Modifiers use preferred units.
- Operator-Cockpit: Opening Operator-Cockpit will always try to restore executor goal
- Grid wizard optimizations for devices with small screens
- Gripper wizard: Multiple Grippers can now be shown as sub tabs of the gripper tab in Operator Panel
- Builder: Dropzones are disabled if the dropzone is in the dragged skill or its descendants dropping skills
- Broken dependencies for oauth
- Modulo modifiers work with units
- Apply taking a lot of time
- Unit issues when adding pose
- Two last inactive steps removed, visibility of steps about selecting program and dashboard edited