Setup Modbus TCP/IP Component¶
Modbus Component Setup¶
Add Modbus Component¶
- Select Robot system from the main menu located in the left side of the screen.
- Click on Add component.
- Select the Modbus TCP/IP Interface and click Install.
Click on the pen symbol to configure the Modbus component.
Enter your Modbus Server IP & Port Numbers, activate the Use Header if you want to use the Modbus to control the drag&bot programs, and enter the address of the first holding register that contains the drag&bot command then click Apply.
The component status should be Running
Setup Programs for Remote Execution¶
- Program names should contains alphabet characters, using numbers does not work
- In case you modify the programs in the future, you need to repeat points 3 & 4 below (release & install).
- Select Programs from the main menu located in the left side of the screen, .
- Open the required program or create a new one.
- Click on the small arrow beside the Save button and select Release as x.x.x
- Click on the three dots (...) beside your release program version and select Install on robot system.
- You can see the installed programs and delete the old releases in the Installed Programs tab.