EPSON Digital IO Wiring¶
- Please refer to the official documentation for the exact pin numbers and wiring diagrams, they may differ betweend controller versions.
- Please read carefully the "Standard I/O Connector" chapter of your controller manual before start working with the IO wiring.
- The information in this page is based on the EPSON "SCARA ROBOT T SERIES MANIPULATOR MANUAL, Rev. 10, manual no. EM198R4080F".
- Use the information below under your responsibility. The drag and bot GmbH assumes no responsibility or liability for any possible damage or injury resulted from it.
- External power supply with 12 VDC or 24 VDC based on your digital IOs device requirements.
Digital Inputs Connector¶
The digital inputs of the EPSON T series robot required connector type Phoenix Contact DFMC 0,5/14-ST-2,54 at the cable side.
Digital Inputs Wiring Diagram¶
Based on the connected sensor type, there are two wiring diagrams:
- Be careful with the digital outputs wiring as it has no protection against short-circuit and reverse-connection. Wrong wiring may cause damage to your controller.
Below are the main specification for the EPSON T series digital IOs, please refer to your robot manual for more details.
- Rated Output Voltage : +12 V to +24 V ±10%
- Maximum Output Current : TYP 100 mA/1 output
Digital Outputs Connector¶
The digital outputs of the EPSON T series robots required connector type Phoenix Contact DFMC 0,5/9-ST-2,54 at the cable side.
Digital Outputs Wiring Diagram¶
Based on the connected device type, there are two wiring diagrams: