Denso Driver Usage¶
The setup has ben accomplished.
Step 1: Start the controller¶
- Turn on the Controller.
- Check that no emergency stop is pressed.
- Check that robot is in Automatic Mode. Please keep in mind is your responsability not to access the robot cell during Automatic Mode operation.
- Check that robot speed configured in the teach pendant is at least 10%. If speed is not changed, then the robot will move very slow.
Step 2: Robot system configuration¶
- Please select the corresponding Denso model from the drop-down menu in the drag&bot Component Manger.
- Click on Update and Install.
- Click on the PEN icon to edit the driver configuration.
- Enter your robot IP address if differs and select your robot model number and activate Autopower for commodity, then click Apply.
If you are using a Cobotta robot, as it doesn't include a teach pendant you will need to use and Android tablet or phone for this purpose:
- Install Denso Remote Teach Pendant application on the Android device.
- Connect the Android device through USB cable to the robot. The robot should be already powered.
- Activate USB tethering.
- Open the application, set the IP address to connect. Now you will see the teach pendant on your Android device.
Cobotta requires also a calibration process before using the robot and after connecting the remote teach pendant. The teach pendant will display te instructions to perform a calibration. Basically brakes will be released and then you need to move the joints until the range limit.
Please contact Denso directly for further information.